B.R.O.R.A. Forms

If you are interested in renting a Yurt you must fill out these forms.

A trip permit is required before going to the yurt. This permit is obtained at the Evanston Recreation Center at 275 Saddle Ridge Road. The following paperwork must be filed to receive the trip permit. The forms may be downloaded from the site and filled out prior to going to get the permit, if you would like.

At least one member of the party must be a member of BRORA.  Membership Application Form
A Membership Application Form may be printed out from here.

A Liability Release Form may be printed out from this page.
The form must be signed by each person who will stay at the yurt. Liability Release Form
This completed form is required to receive a trip permit.

It is your obligation to know where the yurts are and how to get there.
If you are unsure, arrangements can be made for a BRORA member  Orientation Release Form
to guide you (for a fee) and be sure that you understand the operation of the yurt. Please allow at least three days to make such arrangements. Please print out the Orientation Release Form and have the leader of the party sign it.
This form is also required to receive the trip permit.

Leave a Reply